Friday 3 February 2017

69 Songs You Never Realised Were Actually About Sex

We just love to laugh. Check out the twitter for What's Good?. Providing the best UK entertainment news.

Nice.

youtube.com

"Too Close" - Next

"Too Close" - Next

"One of my fave songs as a kid. Turns out he’s singing about getting a boner while grinding on a girl. I didn’t realise he meant 'you’re making it hard for me' so literally."

scuzzlebutt

"I thought it was about a guy that wanted to break up with a girl but she was a good dancer and that was 'making it hard' for him to leave her. I was mortified when I heard that song as an adult and realized it was about a boner."

Juliemazur

YouTube: NextVevo / Via youtube.com

"It’s about a woman cheating on her boyfriend with two of his friends… at the same time if you catch my drift."

bcdbff


View Entire List ›


by

No comments:

Post a Comment