Friday 12 June 2015

19 Of The Most Traumatizing Stories About Being Attacked By Canada Geese

We just love to laugh. Check out the twitter for What's Good?. Providing the best UK entertainment news.

“We should start filling our ponds with holy water.”

We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to share their personal stories of a time where they had fallen victim to a Canada Goose attack.

We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to share their personal stories of a time where they had fallen victim to a Canada Goose attack.

Via giphy.com

Here are 19 of the most insane stories, which made us consider never leaving our homes again.

Here are 19 of the most insane stories, which made us consider never leaving our homes again.

Via youtube.com

My college used to have geese all over the campus. I once saw a girl walking to class and a goose just started charging at her, knocked her on the ground and ripped out one of her hair extensions and ran off with it.

Submitted by EScott P Banks (Facebook)

I was walking home and had to walk through a graveyard. All of a sudden this goose came chasing after me like there's no tomorrow. I ran but there was a gang of wild geese ahead with lil' baby geese and I'm was like holy shit, I'm in geese territory. I tried to sprint home but this goose bit my calf and I wanted to die. I ran home and ate a tub of ice cream. A true Canadian horror story.

Submitted by bbqbean


View Entire List ›


by

No comments:

Post a Comment