Monday 4 May 2015

17 Prom Horror Stories That'll Make You Feel Better About Yourself

We just love to laugh. Check out the twitter for What's Good?. Providing the best UK entertainment news.

When dancing takes a nasty turn.

Paramount Pictures / Via fanpop.com

We had a karaoke contest at my senior prom. Everyone convinced me to sing. That was fine and dandy because I'm not a horrible singer, but I have really bad stage fright. When I went on the stage and opened my mouth, I projectile vomited everywhere. I got it all over my principal and her husband. I don't think I'll be in any more karaoke contests for a while.
Symphony14

My date and I left prom early to go eat, but when we went back the school was closed. I really had to pee, so my date drove me to the football field to use the outdoor bathroom. Just as I lifted my dress, I discovered a bat - like, the animal - in the stall with me! I came out of the bathroom with my dress still hiked up, and standing right outside was a police officer. My date took me home right after.
kymmacm


View Entire List ›


by

No comments:

Post a Comment