Monday 2 May 2016

55 Thoughts You Have During Every Episode Of "Diners, Drive-Ins, And Dives"

We just love to laugh. Check out the twitter for What's Good?. Providing the best UK entertainment news.

“Did Guy say ‘food lube’?! FOOD LUBE?!”

Food Network

1. Does he actually drive this car to every restaurant?
2. Why is he yelling at me? What did I do?
3. Can I get to Flavortown using Google Maps?
4. I'm already hungry.
5. He is keeping Ed Hardy in business.
6. WHAT'S UP WITH THE SUNGLASSES ON THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD, GUY??? That seems counterproductive.
7. First restaurant. YES! My body is ready.
8. Is that even a parking spot?
9. How does he always park so easily? Seems highly unlikely.

Food Network

10. Are these people being paid to eat?
11. I want to be paid to eat.
12. God I am starving.
13. My only goal in life is to be in a restaurant when they start filming an episode for this show.
14. I wonder if they have to pay for all this food.
15. Where does Guy Fieri shop? I'm guessing the Buckle.
16. I should buy a restaurant.
17. I could be a chef, right?
18. If I ate that much salt I would bloat like a beach ball.
19. This meat is gonna take four days to cook?! IT BETTER BE GOOD.
20. I don't know if any food is worth waiting four days for.
21. JK. This looks fucking juicy. I'm so turned on. Is that weird?
22. I am inspired to cook now. Or at least go to this restaurant and have someone cook for me.
23. OMG, did Guy just say "food lube"?! FOOD LUBE?!


View Entire List ›


by

No comments:

Post a Comment