Thursday 14 April 2016

Thoughts All Hot Cheetos Fans Have Had Before

We just love to laugh. Check out the twitter for What's Good?. Providing the best UK entertainment news.

Is this what heaven tastes like?

1. It's 10 a.m. I can't have Hot Cheetos this early.
2. Can I?
3. Should I?
4. I just need to taste that hot, red dust in my mouth.
5. When was the last time I had them?
6. It feels like it's been forever.
7. Has it really only been 12 hours?
8. My friend told me I eat too many Hot Cheetos, but what does she even know?
9. It's not my fault that they're perfectly spicy and crunchy.
10. That's on the people who created them. That's on them.
11. I'm just going to buy a bag and keep it near me.
12. But I won't open it yet.

Via instagram.com

13. Look at it sitting there. So pretty.
14. God, how did I ever live without these?
15. I know these aren't like...healthy. But how bad can they be, really?
16. I only eat them every once in a while.
17. And like, every day this week.
18. But I deserve them.
19. I think my fingers are stained red forever.
20. And my cuticles? How is that possible?
21. I honestly don't even care though. It's worth it.

Via instagram.com


View Entire List ›


by

No comments:

Post a Comment