Tuesday 5 April 2016

This Is What Donald Trump Would Look Like Without His Fake Tan

We just love to laugh. Check out the twitter for What's Good?. Providing the best UK entertainment news.

Warning: This is the scariest thing I’ve ever photoshopped and I’ve photoshopped some scary things.

Have you ever looked at Donald Trump and thought, I wonder what he would look like without his tan?

Have you ever looked at Donald Trump and thought, I wonder what he would look like without his tan?

Jen Lewis / BuzzFeed / Frederick M. Brown / Getty Images

I have had that thought.

I have had that thought.

Jen Lewis / BuzzFeed

And I have photoshopped that thought.

And I have photoshopped that thought.

Jen Lewis / BuzzFeed / Frederick M. Brown / Getty Images


View Entire List ›


by

No comments:

Post a Comment