Friday 8 April 2016

23 Sister Horror Stories That'll Make You Say "Glad It Wasn't Me"

We just love to laugh. Check out the twitter for What's Good?. Providing the best UK entertainment news.

Every sister is embarrassing at some point.

E!

"My sister borrowed my sweatpants, took a diarrhea shit in them, and put them back in my room. She didn't tell me what happened, and I had to find out when I put them on."

Submitted by danielleg49fc392ed

"I pulled a prank on my sister by putting a bowl of syrup on her chest while she slept. Naturally, she turned in her sleep and it got all over the place. So what does she do? She shaves half of my eyebrow the day before my high school dance! The worst part? it took nearly 10 years to grow the thing back."

Submitted by Jessica Mason, Facebook


View Entire List ›


by

No comments:

Post a Comment