Saturday, 7 November 2015

Gay Men Gave Lesbians Makeovers And The Result Was Disastrous

We just love to laugh. Check out the twitter for What's Good?. Providing the best UK entertainment news.

“May the best woman win!”

We got gay men to makeover lesbians and let's just say... it was a piece of work.

BuzzFeed Video / Via youtube.com

The nerves were on high octane in the beginning, because no one knew what to expect.

The nerves were on high octane in the beginning, because no one knew what to expect.

BuzzFeedVideo

Jen's confidence was through the roof, while I was like, "I hope I don't fuck this up."

Jen's confidence was through the roof, while I was like, "I hope I don't fuck this up."

BuzzFeedVideo

So with all of that out of the way... let's paint some faces, right?

So with all of that out of the way... let's paint some faces, right?

BuzzFeedVideo


View Entire List ›


by

No comments:

Post a Comment