Friday, 13 November 2015

21 Things All Ulta Beauty Fans Will Understand

We just love to laugh. Check out the twitter for What's Good?. Providing the best UK entertainment news.

“Shut up and take my money!”

Some time ago, you discovered a magical land so irresistible that whenever you spot it now, OBVIOUSLY you have to pop in...just for a sec.

Some time ago, you discovered a magical land so irresistible that whenever you spot it now, OBVIOUSLY you have to pop in...just for a sec.

"Feels like I need to go in there. Yeah, I'm going in there."

Mike Mozart / Creative Commons / Via Flickr: jeepersmedia

When you walk in you often think, Wait, did I just die? Is this heaven?

When you walk in you often think, Wait, did I just die? Is this heaven?

"Come as a stranger, leave as a friend."

@lmanuel2 / Via instagram.com

No matter what direction you look in, this sudden overwhelming feeling comes over you.

No matter what direction you look in, this sudden overwhelming feeling comes over you.

"Too many options. Too little time."

@soyyomayra / Via instagram.com

"Oh god, where do I start?" you say.

"Oh god, where do I start?" you say.

Two seconds in and already distracted.

@brassknucks75 / Via instagram.com


View Entire List ›


by

No comments:

Post a Comment