Tuesday 3 March 2015

19 Incredibly Annoying Characters On Kids TV Shows

We just love to laugh. Check out the twitter for What's Good?. Providing the best UK entertainment news.

Repeat after me: “One day my kid will grow out of these shows.”


Chilly from Doc Mcstuffins


Chilly from Doc Mcstuffins


Yeah, Chilly is cute and all, but the worrying is out of control. Your name is Chilly. Try being "chill" for once.


Disney


The Map from Dora the Explorer


The Map from Dora the Explorer


The only reason he isn't ranked higher is because he gets much less screen time than the other characters on the list. Some day we will be in nursing homes babbling, "I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map..." and it's all his fault.


Nickelodeon




View Entire List ›




by

No comments:

Post a Comment