Thursday 1 September 2016

16 Customer Horror Stories That Prove Retail Workers Deserve A Goddamn Medal

We just love to laugh. Check out the twitter for What's Good?. Providing the best UK entertainment news.

“…a woman once asked me why her iced coffee was served cold instead of warm.”

"I used to work in a small supermarket and we had a lady return a disposable barbecue because ‘it’s just got lumps of black stuff in it.’ She had seen the picture on the front of the box that showed burgers and sausages on it and assumed they came with the barbecue."

Submitted by l43fc734a0

"I used to work at Domino’s Pizza, and as most will know, they do a 'Two for Tuesday' buy-one-get-one-free deal. A customer phones and tells me she would like 'A Two for Tuesday please.' I say, 'Ma’am, it’s Thursday.' She grumpily replies, 'I would still like a Two For Tuesday.'"

Submitted by emilyw47d8096f9

Warner Bros.


View Entire List ›


by

No comments:

Post a Comment